Quick Photoshop Secrets, How To Create A Dreamy Orton Effect.

 hey guys what's up and welcome to my blog guys in today's blog I'm going to show you what exactly can Camelot do when it comes to making some awesome changes to your images ok, so first guy is going to take a look that you know I have customized the workspace of Camera Raw right, and if you guys haven't watched your blog on how to use Camera Raw I suggest that you should watch that, I think it's pretty awesome but I've done a good job by spinning the software right, so here guys I've got an image selected right I'm going to open it in Adobe Camera Raw you can see guys that it is not a dmg file into jpg file that I have downloaded, so do free image so I'm so I need to go and open it in Adobe Camera Raw I can yeah so here we have it guys in Adobe Camera Raw,

 and guys take a look at this word over here you know guys I really find it odd guys that when this couple was taken with short guys you know they ready had to add this you know kind of a dark dull background is in you know in the background, so I already don't like it case so I'm going to change it alright now for doing this kind of a change guys you have to use the graduated filter right it's over here in the tool bar so you just click on it or press the letter G of course now way so for applying this image, I'm going to go a little bit out I'm going to zoom a little bit out right now we're not that high, but I say some 100% and then guys take a look what I'm exactly going to do it's kind of like a gradient effect alright, but it's I'm going to show you that how exactly can you change it because every kind of edits you do in Adobe Camera Raw people are there they all are or you know what you say um non-destructive meaning that you can always come back to them right and do some more editing if you want to right. 

so you guys at the end of the photo you want to take and I'm going to drag this enough like a slider and you can see I said you can actually see the effect happening now as we speak so I'm sure, and drag it somewhere over there and yeah guys you can hold on the shift key for know what shift key for maintaining like making it post or giving it straight, and that's good and guys you are on the right hand side guide or you can see that there is a panel now for graduated filter you can make all different kind of changes view like let me make it all the way to white you can even apply some tint effects, and you can apply some exposure if you really want to this really looks buy, and it really looks like you know that it has been photoshopped but we don't want that, but I'm sure you know I just want to explain to you that what exactly are we doing and you know you can see you can do all sorts of changes guys so for getting some we are in good effects also,

 and guys if you are you know if you are playing with some kind of sliders, and now guys you do not remember what was its default setting what you can do is just do a double click on the slide okay, on this triangle head right you just do a double click on it and automatically go on its default value, so pretty good guys I think sorry that um yeah yeah, and the best part about this camera lock feature guys actually I'm gonna quickly go ahead, and get all my values you know as a default because so everything is good it's not wait a sec yeah I think is good Naga is the another good thing about this camera feature is that we can create multiple graduated filters okay, so Sega is that you are trying to that you have done actually I'm going to do an edit Redrum, and you can see that I have changed the exposure for making it look a little bit better, and guys if for this thing or this tape will kind of a thing is troubling you.

 and you want to switch this off there's an option over your would say show overlay just switch it off as in check it off, and that thing will go away awesome guys but I would like to keep it on you know sometimes, and I say that you now want to edit the color of the skull to the way it is right so what you can do is you can have multiple graduated filters on a same image, so say this graduated filter is still there I can drag another graduated filter if I want I can see guys nothing is happening to the first image I first edit I made with the first rejected filter once again guys you can go ahead, and edit this first graduate filter if you like just go to any of the end just click on it and once again guys you have all sorts of different or you know parameters which is waiting for you to comment them, and you know make some awesome changes.

 so and this kind of image guys if you want to practice this tool or one awesome thing that I you should practice it before was on car images let's say you know if you have a portrait of not a portrait, but you know a still image of a car all right which is just at a cliff or something you know you can try to make the you can try to change the color of the sky or you know if you have some of your own imagery skies in which you're standing at some water, and the water is looking kind of dull in all case then you can you know go ahead and do some changes to the water alright, so I hope you guys understand what graduated filter is made for any guys ah one more awesome thing guys about gadget filters it doesn't really have to be straight all the time right you can try to change the the way or the angle of this graduated filter actually I'm gonna click control Z right now, and you can see guys you can see that it actually and you can see that I can stretch it all the way outside the image also for doing some color correction eyes and some exposure changes to this image.

 but this the graduated filter won't do a good job in this situation I need to use some other filters it comes that, I'm gonna switch to my zoom tool for cutting all my panels back you can see guys that we have some more changes over here you can do some exposure changes then we can even play with the temperature you can see guys that we have all sorts of options, but today's blog guys was all about the graduated filter right hope you guys understood or doubts trying to say and you can check the preview on, and off you can see that you really have made some very good changes to the ocean right the way it was before, and now it is also some actually I think I have overdone it actually I think I've overdone it with these headers, so if I take it down you can see that this looks just perfect for it, and but we do need to get some changes done in two phases, and all but this video was all about that guys it was about your graduated filter hope you guys liked it, and this was it guys this was all that was it for my today's blog right hope you guys liked it please and please like this blog also thank you.

Comments